Source: US House of Representatives Republicans
The following text contains opinion that is not, or not necessarily, that of MIL-OSI –
House Democrats have yet again sided with the radical Islamic terrorist organization Hamas over our ally Israel, this time by pulling $1 BILLION in funding from Israel’s missile defense system known as the Iron Dome.
Israel’s Iron Dome has saved countless lives from Hamas’ rocket attacks. Unfortunately, this is not the first time Speaker Pelosi and House Democrats’ have yielded to the demands of the anti-Semitic wing of their caucus, or as they are becoming known as, the Hamas Caucus.
HOUSE DEMOCRATS’ HISTORY OF ANTI-SEMITISM AND SIDING WITH HAMAS:
- House Democrats have refused to unequivocally stand with our ally and friend, Israel, despite Hamas’ terrorist attacks.
- Far-Left Democrats blocked security funding from going to Israel but refused to question U.S. funding to the Palestinian Authority.
- 217 House Democrats voted against providing emergency funding for the Israeli Cooperative Programs to ensure that Israel has the defense systems it needs to defend itself against continued attacks.
- In February of 2019, Democrat Rep. Omar tweeted, “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” in reference to American politicians’ support for Israel.
- Democrat Rep. Omar was voted 2019’s anti-Semite of the year, according to stopantisemitism.org.
- In May of 2021, Democrat Rep. Omar accused Israel of committing “war crimes” following days of conflict between Israel and Hamas that saw thousands of missiles fired indiscriminately at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- Speaker Pelosi has refused to take any action against Democrats who unapologetically attack the Jewish community.
While House Democrats capitulate to the anti-Semitic influence of their Hamas Caucus, House Republicans will always stand with our ally Israel.